Wednesday, April 19, 2006

OK, check this out!


Today my big announcement that I wa talking about is that I made a NEW blog, and it's purpose is for the Families of Minnesota Military Members.
It will be a site to link all types of resources together to help Families. As I always said during deployment, I want to help families, and knew of not that many places that families could turn to while their soldier was deployed.
Well, there ARE resources, but you have to find them. My goal is to make an effort to find them and publisize them. I also want to help raise funds for some of these ones, and the site will act as a publicity tool for events I want to put on to support these organizations.
Please save this link on your favorites for friends you know, or friends you will meet that might be of need for anything that applies in the future. I have high hopes that others will do the same thing in their states if not already for their troops and families, and if they have not yet, maybe you could be the one who starts it! Why Not? We all lead busy lives, including myself, but I also know that wherever I am right now, and however my day is going, someone somewhere is having a WORSE day!

So, go to Families First at mnmilitaryfamily.blogspot.com

Link it to your site, and if you live in a different state, either help someone from Minnesota out or find a resource in your state to assist.
Thanks for coming today, and I hope everyone has a GREAT spring day!
Later,
Erik

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

HI Erik,
I'm on my way over there right now. I may not be part of an actual MN National Guard family, but in my heart, all soldiers and their families are part of my extended family. I hope that Ron and I might find some small way to contribute, Erik.
Blessings my friend.

April 19, 2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Very cool. *applause* Hope it takes off in a big way.

April 20, 2006 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C