Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Grass Clippings


-10:41 in the evening and I am working on WORK at HOME!!!! What the heck is my problem. Some would say( and do) that I don't work at work.

-Still not in the mood for Gay Marriage talk.

-Went to the doctor today, of course, I got weighed. Have gained 10 pizzounds since I got back.
I need to start mixing in a healthy diet with my pizza, and pasta. I exercise everyday, but I also EAT alot everyday! Tommorrow is the start of a new diet.....or the next day.......or the next day...and soon.....and so on............

-This is the funniest. If you are over on Hwy 7 in St. Louis Park going west right after Louisiana Blvd. there is a billboard Missy and I saw tonight for a sushi place that boldly says "A REAL SUSHI EATER LIKES THE PINK TACO!!!" Seriously, THAT gets your attention!

Those were grass clippings while I was waiting for a file to download!

Later,
Erik

13 Comments:

Blogger SeeingDouble said...

HAHAHA at the Sushi place. That is priceless, and you should totally get a picture!!

May 03, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Me said...

A REAL SUSHI EATER LIKES THE PINK TACO!!!




(HOW in the world did THAT get approved?????) OMG.

May 04, 2006 6:01 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Seeing Double- Yeah, I need to get the picture, but it's on the other end of town. There HAS to be other ones.

CruiselineReviews- You sorry Son of a......like you found the post to be interesting?

Meritt- I was thinking it has to be a small non chain restaurant, otherwise your right, it never would get approved, but the bad thing is that I remember the slogan but NOT the place, so I couldn't even go there if I wanted!

May 04, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger proud fan said...

OMG!!! Awesome billboard! I can't believe they let them get away with that one! :)

May 04, 2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger mdvelazquez said...

That billboard is so very funny. Must have been in an interesting mood when they wrote that one.

Maria

May 05, 2006 3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao at that billboard!

May 05, 2006 5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were nominated in the RFS Blog Awards! ooh

May 05, 2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

LOL at the billboard... you have to get a pic of it!

May 05, 2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger nbope said...

Hey Sgt Holtan. . . .or should I say Erik now? It sure has been a while since we have seen each other in Minnesota ehh? I read your blog while you were gone and so when I left for Iraq I decided I would do the same. Thanks for all the daily "insight" that you provided for all.

Bope

May 06, 2006 2:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder how many accidents that billboard has caused...?

May 07, 2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

You fat ass!!!!

May 07, 2006 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 09, 2006 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! tramadol tramadal Bmw bumper car cover 3 m car wax Cash+loan+pennsylvania+quick http://www.sports-event-tickets.info buy cheap braided area rug 1994 land rover discovery + rebuilding anti-lock Www ambien com half life Blackberry lily Forex trading signals online forex signal signalfx64 Free domain and hosting

March 06, 2007 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C