Is it Friday?

My favorite restaurant IN THE WORLD is Axel's Bonfire here in the Twin Cities, and in particular the one by me in Woodbury. I could eat there ANYTIME, and for some reason I am so frickin crabby today that I want to go there right now.
We are having a garage sale today, and in perfect world when I get home from work tonight everything would be gone. HOWEVER, right now the weather is in the 50's and cloudy, tommorrow, it will be 49 and rainy. WTF, I thought it was MAY, and it should be nice out. And didn't mother nature know about our garage sale? Oh well, Not that whining about it will make it better.
Also, tommorrow I am putting together a makeover team to go to one of our friends house(Michelle) who's husband (Pete) is in Iraq, and she has mold in the basement and we are going to refinish the basement, as well as do whatever she needs done. Big project, but it will be fun to help out. She is pregnant, and is kind of in the same predicament as Missy was last year.
Well, I guess I shouldn't be crabby, but am, so I figure I will let you all know about it.
Thanks for the well wishes to Missy, she left a comment on the last post, and for anyone who wants to know her site name, it is just MaryKay.com/mholtan1/
Have a great day, and if you are garage saling near Cottage Grove, come one over!
Later,
Erik











6 Comments:
Sorry you are stressed today- Thank you guys for all you are doing~ I don't know how to thank you guys enough- you guys are on of the nicest families I know and I hope that I can raise my kids to be as kind and thoughtful as your whole family! I appreciate every thing- The plants- the planning- and much more! Thanks A Million!
Man that is a great idea! It is so cool to see such support to the families while their spouse's are deployed. Hey do you think I could get you to come out and help me move when I find a house! I am sure Katy would be happy to see you Missy and the kids. LOL You could make it a family affair! Well good luck with your project!
Oh and by the way it is ok to be crabby. We woke up other day and smow on the ground. COME ON it was May 10. What the heck!
Have a great day
Ditto what Jenn said. It is wonderful to see such support. Much luck on the project.
It is grey, 50s, and raining in NY too. More of the same on Saturday and Sunday. Ugh!
Hang in there.
Maria
So, here was what I am looking for, I need boys clothes....got any in the 4/5 size range? LOL.....I will be right over to pick them up. Way to go Missy with the new job. She is so sweet how could anyone turn her down. I am afraid if you lived here, I would have a shit oops I mean crap load of stuff and I hardly ever wear makeup.
best regards, nice info Adjustable+rate+mortgage online pharmacy u s financial mortgage
Keep up the good work »
Post a Comment
<< Home