Monday, May 08, 2006

Pink Cadillac!!!


I have been waiting to update as to what Missy has in the works for her new thing and I think now is a good time to update that Missy is now a Mary Kay Independant Beauty Consultant.
Now when she was in the corperate world she did very well producing for someone else, and that was not satisfying after awhile. She wanted to still be able to stay home now, but feel a sense of purpose outside the family, and do something that makes here help others feel good.
I do not use Mary Kay myself, well, actually I think I have some men's cologne she bought a couple years ago, but either way I think they are mostly known for their make up right?
She does not aspire to be driving around in a Pink Cadillac, but I would not kick it out of the garage, I can tell you that. Of course , me, as the salesman I am tells her to make a blog and try to route sales online to her site, but she prefers to do it on a smaller basis and have great relationships with the people she works with and want to find value in the products not so much just buying to make money!
That being said, if those products are something that you would be interested in purchasing, or hosting a facial type event feel free to visit her Mary Kay site to find out more!
I am proud of the way she does things, and the focus she has on us, and taking great care of us, and I know she will do well! Please wish her well also!!!
Have a great week everyone!
Later,
Erik

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome :)

May 09, 2006 5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 09, 2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Good Luck Missy!!!!

I like Marykay will she send some to Katy for me?

May 09, 2006 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...what's the name of her web site?????

May 09, 2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger mdvelazquez said...

Sending Missy good selling vibes.

Mary Kay is known for its make-up and skin care products.

Have a great day.

Maria

May 10, 2006 3:46 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

I love the Mary Kay skin care line, I have been using it for about three months now. Good luck to your wife on her new business!!

May 10, 2006 6:12 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Hello Everyone. Yes, it is Erik's other half, the one you don't hear from very ofter lately.

I just wanted to thank all of you for all of your well wishes. I am very excited for my new adventure and so thankful to have my husband's support.

Have a great day.
Melissa

May 10, 2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Good Luck! Missy.

May 10, 2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Ahhh.... it's not what I thought! :) I thought perhaps cakes and baking was going to come into play here. LOL.

Still... have fun!

May 11, 2006 5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

February 15, 2007 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

March 01, 2007 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C