Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Power lunch!




Dixie's JambalayaThe original Creole creation with shrimp, andouille sausage, ham and vegetables served with corn bread ........$9.99

Black-Eyed Peas ........$1.49

Gas after lunch in the office............priceless!

So we went to the southern fun of Dixies on Grand for lunch and we'll call it "Team Building" for the sake of the fact it took longer than a normal lunch, and it is a decent day outside.

So is anyone bored with American Idol? I would say I am bored but I have not paid attention for awhile, because let's face it, not everyone who wins becomes an Idol!

Where is Reuben? Where is Fantasia? Where is Taylor Hicks in about 6 months?

Kelly Clarkson......she is good!!!! That chick from last year.........she is good.

Clay Aiken is good but he didn't win. That bald guy who looks like the lead singer from Disturbed without the chin stud in is good, but didn't win!

The biggest point is that it has been SO publiscized this week and there have been live reports outside the theater on the frickin NEWS!!!! Cmon folks, we have to start watching more compelling TV, like, Hogan knows Best, and Surreal Life, and MTV Cribs! That is real TV!!

Bring back real artists like The Bay City Rollers, and Shaun Cassidy, and Sha Na Na!!!

Later,

Erik

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh, first!

They play this song by Bo Bice's band over here all the time, it's actually really quite good.

But yeah, some of the winners haven't been that relatable and marketable.

May 24, 2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

My bad, I like Bo Bice!!!!
Thanks MamaDuck!

May 24, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Comment you want, comment you got....

Well I loved Chris, but Taylor was a rockin' boy as well... best thing about the DVR is that I can just fast forward through the crap (McPhee) and get to the ones I liked. I was watching every episode in about 15-20 minutes.

The whole 2 hour episode... watched it in about 7 minutes... had to see Chris - that is one HOT white boy! And you know that is not what usually trips my trigger.

May 25, 2006 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

July 17, 2006 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.lexus-3.info/gmc_cyclone.html

February 03, 2007 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Tuxedo jacket napkin fold paypal adult dvd how heater works using zyrtec on oral contraceptives Medication venlafaxine hydrochloride goodmans car dvd lcd Gunn coats arms used mitsubishi fuso cargo trucks Didrex+side+effects horse racing video game Saskatchewan payday loans 1988 isuzu trooper headlamps Pay bill on line for verison wireless

March 06, 2007 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

April 25, 2007 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C