Tuesday, May 16, 2006

this is an audio post - click to play

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

You loser... LOL. (and you can hear your 'oh shit' on the very end of the message too. Hee hee)

;P



(Tell M 'hey' from me and hopefully everything is going well on that end.)

May 16, 2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

The drive home from work is boring I am sure. No really We are hoping everything is going well for you as well. I got a couple of things to add. I listened to your interview the other day. You did a great job. Your day with Cheney looks like it was an exciting one. I hope you enjoyed it. It is pretty amazing sometimes the chances you get when you are military you would not get anyother time. Well have a good week to you too. Hope things are going well for you and your family. Take care

May 17, 2006 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Gs300 lexus 2003 wheels American medical association on body building Branson time share resell oral hummer blowjob Ativan dosage form arizona insurance travel baccarat games Low rise yoga pants Pokona cellulitis Absorbent+floor+mats+for+housetraining Web site design careers lexus dealer houston Adult interracial clips

February 16, 2007 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C