I can't please everybody, but everybody please hear me!
posted by Erik Holtan @ 5/18/2006 02:43:00 PM
Ok- again you can hear swearing if you listen to this all the way through- What the H--- I think you owe madison some money ( wasn't that the deal while you where in iraq? oh well it's not my house!
I have not been leaving a comment, but I promise I visit every single day. LOL...
So, What I got from that post is that you are stinky. Was there more?;)
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Ok- again you can hear swearing if you listen to this all the way through- What the H--- I think you owe madison some money ( wasn't that the deal while you where in iraq? oh well it's not my house!
I have not been leaving a comment, but I promise I visit every single day. LOL...
So, What I got from that post is that you are stinky. Was there more?;)
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home