Weekend that was!






Up at the lake this weekend, and oh and I know it was not 114 like overseas, but it was upper 90's i these parts, and HOT! It is good that the lake water is reletively cold still so it felt good to swim. We headed out Saturday morning for Wisconsin where the family cabin is, and left Missy and Kendall behind becasue once again she had an ear infection(Kendall), so the 2 other chitlins and myself went, but of course I was missing something Saturday night, and I called Missy and told I would come back down on Sunday morning and pick her and Kendall up so they could be up there for at least 1 night. My mom had that idea as well, but I wanted to drive down and get them so I did. So it wasn't the most comfortable weather for a pregnant woman and a 1 year old to bask in but we did it, had a break and were ready to come home.
But we had a good time swimming, going on the boat, waverunner and just chilling out.
I am putting quite a few pictures up and that should explain some of the thing s we did, and hopefully you all had a good relaxing weekend, and are reasy for the summer that will be.
Later,
Erik











10 Comments:
YOU HAVE A FAMILY CABIN ON THE LAKE???
Wow. You're just like the Kennedy's! :)
(and I'm jealous).
too cute
that looks so relaxing.....
Could your family be any cuter?
What a weekend you had. Lucky man!
Looks like you had a great weekend!
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
I find some information here.
Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://neveo.info/110.html or http://googleindex.info/2804.html and http://indexmachine.info/396.html
Excellent, love it! 2007 mitzubishi eclipse convertible bone conducting headsets Mature anal tgp Free ppc download free anal gallerys Naked party teens Fatigue and zocor 64 mb sdram ktd xpsrn 64 Weight loss on paxil Provigil $100 Cyber sex chat cams Vicodin sickness take
Looking for information and found it at this great site... radar detector grande ocean marriott timeshare resale Terry travel trailer 2004 dakota 826m Dental companies apple credit card Discount tennis shoe web design free credit report business health indiana insurance small spyware detector http://www.refinance-26.info Shipping tracking ups valium medical malpractice Auto bmw part replacement Muliti level marketing compare affiliate programs business
Post a Comment
<< Home