Monday, June 26, 2006

Grand Caravan anyone?



this is an audio post - click to play


The car buying day fom hell!!!!
Listen I can't type that much!
Later,
Erik

BTW, I will have a hard time buying a Ford again!

And Ryan, dude, after the deal is done you give what you advertise. They didn't at the Ford dealer, but I also forgot to say, I DID get the portable DVD player at the Dodge dealer!

11 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
Good for you!! There's a thing called principle! Crazy dealer. Enjoy your new Grand Caravan...ummm, your SILVER Grand Caravan.
Blessings, Erik.

June 26, 2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Long time since I have taken the time to check blogs. Hey you could have gotten a SUV. We have 4 kids and a Expedition. LOVE IT. Anyway I like the Caravans too
Good luck with the new car. Jenn

June 26, 2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger SeeingDouble said...

I LOVE my Grand Caravan, definitely perfect for the family!

June 26, 2006 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate to break it to you but you don't get anything for free. It is all worked in to the price of the car. Rebates, gas cards, 0% financing, DVD players. You will never get it for free.
Ryan

June 27, 2006 7:12 AM  
Blogger barb pfister said...

I think I would rather have surgery than try to buy a car!!!!!! Good luck with the new vehicle.

Barb

June 27, 2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

It is nice... Clint and I used to make fun of mini vans and now he is talking like he may buy me one. Bwawhahahaha...we could form a club like the harley owners.

June 27, 2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I DIED about the Ford dealer saying he didn't work the DVD player into the price. Gee a$$hole, that kind of defeats the purpose of calling if "free with purchase."

We have a Ford truck and it's a piece of junk. SD bought it new (he previously had the same truck just older) and there's tons of issues. I'm sure he won't replace it with a Ford when the time comes.

Congrats on the new sexy wheels!

June 27, 2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Me said...

OMG... We have a Ford and hearing this pisses me off. I think you should say the dealership name. ;) (I assume it's part of the strip by Burnsville???).

I'm SO GLAD they lost the sale over $200.

June 27, 2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Me said...

PS:

I think you may have said the name of the dealership on the post at the very very end....

TELL ME - did they call you back to apologize and tell you they wanted to sell you the minivan with the dvd??? Did they? Did they? And... did you tell them to go to the 'very hot place' ???

June 27, 2006 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a dollar I will sell you and you get a free nickle with it- it only costs $1.10- can we make a deal? You should've bought a motor home so you can get the expanding family around!! Tlak to ya later- michelle

June 27, 2006 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you completely, they should have given you the DVD player. And being TOLD after the fact he didn't work it into the price I would have left and not even given him the chance to give it to me.
Just be glad you noticed BEFORE you wrote the check!
Rayn

June 28, 2006 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C