Great News.......to us at least!

I am happy to report that my lovely brother John and his Liberal Democrat girlfriend of 70 years Kate have become engaged. As you can see here, he finally caved to pressure from her to do the deed in front of their spacious Minneapolis mansion.
OK all joking aside, we have been waiting for them to do this forever, and for me and Missy and the kids, mainly because I know that the wedding will be in Hilton Head where her family is, so I really don't care if the marriage lasts, but I hope the engagement does so we can go to Hilton Head. So, SWEET, in September we get to go to South Carolina AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though I said all joking aside, and I didn't keep my word, we as a family(Missy, myself, and the chitlins) are so happy for them, and I know my parents are glad they crapped or got off the pot.
So, I guess this picture is not the official moment, and John actually proposed like any other gentleman in Hilton Head last week on the beach like in the movies, so congratulations Kate, and when are you gonna tell your parents you are pregnant?
Later,
Erik











12 Comments:
Sweet!!! Even though she is a liberal democrat I will still luv her... as long as it nets me an inviation to Hilton Head for the wedding. ;)
Woooohooooooo for vacations.
And yeah, congrats to them too... ;)
I can't believe this, I find out from Erik's blog, what has our techno-freak world come to!!
I didn't know liberal women actually asked their men to marry them, but then again, Kate had to figure out a way somehow! Happy times to come brother and new sis. Cannot wait to see you alls soon.
Mark
Unless it's the second coming . . . I ain't prego. We just don't want Runaway Bride part II, so we are keeping things moving. Besides, what fun is Hilton Head in the winter?!
South Carolina is going to be grand - I'm looking forward to introducing you, the wife, and kids to my family. Don't worry, some of them are frickin'conservative republicans like you. Yes, a sad state of affairs.
I do have a plan for all guests who are democrats to play golf at Harbor Town . . . interested in converting?
kate
P.S. And by the way, I got your voicemail . . . who said anything about me taking your last name?
Oh, and sorry Mark, we just can't compete with your Mom! She's speedy . . .
Good times to come . . .
well congrats to them! :)
It can't be true!!!
p
I am sure with such a lovely name, she must be sooooo devine.
Congrats to the happy couple!
i'm still amazed these two are gettin' hitched!
p
John Hudak? Perhaps?
P
Perfect!
Post a Comment
<< Home