Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Fathers Day!





Just a note to Fathers out there including mine and my father inlaw, I as well as Missy and the kids wish you a happy Fathers Day! Me, for Fathers Day all I want to do is hang out with my family, so pretty low maintenence here.
Yesterday we went to the parade for the local festival here in Cottage Grove. It was pretty good and I know the kids had fun even though it was a bit slow moving. So after a short trip to the in laws we came back and the Nordman's from next door invited us to come and swim and for pizza and stuff. Keep in mind that it was their graduation party I got 3 sheets to the wind!!!!
You add a humid day, empty stomach, a pool, some Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey, and a glass with ice in it, and we will call it a repeat performance. Mark and I put the cover on their pool as it was downpouring and proceeded to stay in the pool as it poured. It was pretty fun, and I know I have mentioned 2 times in the past couple weeks of my drunkeness, but hey, it is right next door, and I don't have to drive right?

SO aside from all that Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers that do so well to keep their kids a priority in life!
Have a great Day!
Later,
Erik

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop the cuteness!!!! Too cute!
And happy father's day!

June 19, 2006 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C