Monday, June 05, 2006

What's with blogger.........


Thanks to blogger once again, I had a kind of funny post about how really drunk I got this weekend at our next door neighbors graduation party, and I came home and told Missy I was probably gonna throw up shortly, and how I didn't, nor did I have a hangover yesterday!
Oh, well, it isn't like I get really blitzed all that often, so I will not worry about trying to save the one that took me 20 minutes to write.
Ok, at work now and time to go DUKE!

Later,
Erik


P.S. Hey, don't forget to try Missy's Mary Kay website, they have some delectible goodies for men and women alike.

9 Comments:

Blogger Brighton said...

Love that!

June 06, 2006 4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogger can be so stupid

hehe about the (sort of) story of drunkenness

June 06, 2006 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E-Dog...What up with the "fishy odor" scroll ? Ick !! I read the blog before the wierd ads and have come to a conclusion...you wrote about an ear infection, fishing,lake water, pee in the lake water, and smelly body parts in the last few entries.....Let's try Vegas, Sizzler, free food...

June 06, 2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Blogger was being a brat not only this morning but last night! It wouldn't take any photos... even though it SAID "done", they weren't there.

And this morning I couldn't even get to people's sites without waiting 2-3 minutes each. Argh.

June 06, 2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've learned to draft in Word because Blogger has eaten many a witty thing I've had to say...and Ctrl S is always a good thing (in Word only...DO NOT try this in Blogger).

June 06, 2006 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 07, 2006 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

July 17, 2006 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

July 20, 2006 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-index.info/955.html or http://indexmachine.info/920.html and http://google-machine.info/3067.html

July 23, 2006 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C