WOW....an update!
Slap that ass!
I made Missy take these pics before I left on Friday at 6am!I had a pretty busy weekend up north at Camp Ripley doing a PDHRA event, and also doing TB skin tests on Friday for some formerly deployed people, but I actually got to see a lot of peeps this weekend I have not seen in awhile, as well as talking to the people in my NEW unit RTI from up there. Have you ever been so impressed with how certain people do things at a job with such ease and pride and for the right purpose, and why others who have more ability just "get by" to get a paycheck and have a career? Man, I am so excited to switch units at this point and to leave the old unit as it is! I mean, I have GREAT memories of my former unit and spending 13 years with on e unit makes you feel very comfortable and knowledgable about how things are done THERE, but hey, if you don't try to fly at some point, the branch you are sitting on is gonna rot beneath your feet. So on I go!
Well, I picked Madison and Hunter up this afternoon from where they had been staying.(Missy was on a girls weekend with her sisters and mom and Kendall) We were gonna go to a graduation party in Savage, and FUNNY from Waconia Minnesota, where I picked them up, you have to go through Shakopee. We never made it to the graduation party because there happened to be Canterbury Park, and horse racing. So since we don't get down to that corner of the metro that often, and the roads were so bad from the snow.....wink.....we stopped in for the afternoon. Actually the kids like it there, and I do as well. For a nice sunny Sunday afternoon it was very relaxing, and there is stuff for kids to do there, and they do like watching the race part of it. Betting wise, I don't bet too much on it, but like $2 each race, and today I let Hunter and Madison pick 1 horse each race. We were about even, but it was fun!
Later,
Erik
P.S. I guess it is Michelle Connerys 29th Bday Monday, so Michelle, Happy Birthday fro the Holtans! So I guess the basement is painted?











7 Comments:
Ok none of this broke backmountain stuff on your site- if your not going to let troy do funky pics- neither can you!!! Ps. the carpet gets put in on tuesday and wednesday (perfect timing- cuz my mom in law shows up on wednesday!) Well I am going to go and sulk because its the last day I'll be 28 :( it's all down hill from here!
lmao!
Thos pics are too much
You won't believe this unless you see it . . . http://www.flickr.com/photos/hudes7/166146513/
You won't believe this unless you see it . . . http://www.flickr.com/photos/hudes7/166146513/
Erik,
I sent you an email last night about this very subject - (why do some people sign up to serve in the Reserves). I can tell you for sure, some have the true heart of a soldier. It may soon be time to start my own blog.
Blessings to you and Missy and the kids.
Ya hottie...
Your too sexy for your ACUs. Missy, you better lock him up...bwahahahahahahahaha....I wonder if you can sense a hint of sarcasm? NO....dammit.
Post a Comment
<< Home