Sunday, July 16, 2006

New pics!






So a couple weeks back I bought Timberwolves season tickets for next season, and the sales guy who sold me them gave me the rest of the this season's Minnesota Lynx tickets. The Lynx are the WNBA team to go along with the Wolves, and I have to admit I am not too much of a Womens basketball fan but those women are VERY good. So the tickets he gave me are suite tickets, and it is pretty neat because all in all it is an empty suite, so we have it to ourselves!
Last Sunday I took Hunter and today I took Madison to see them pay the LA Sparx, the Lakers team! I also have to say Madison is WAY more into watching the games, and Hunter likes to play more! Today they gave out these Lynx headbands, and knowing that Missy LOVES when I wear headbands(NOT!) I had to have a good time in photos! I only wear them to make her embarassed. We had a good time, and we also went across the street to GameWorks afterwards and played some games, then passed by the Hard Rock to take some pics of Prince memorabilia!
Back to work tommorrow, and BTW the name for the baby is NOT Poskin! Nor Barry!
But it starts with a C!!!!!
Have a great beginning of the week!
Later,
Erik

14 Comments:

Blogger Some Soldier's Mom said...

nice pics... when the kids are my age (you know -- OLD), they will look back and tear up when they remember these days with you... and they will tell their children what a geek you were wearing that headband (and then they will smile and kiss the picture where it hangs on the wall...) you're a good dad!

July 16, 2006 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you naming him conner after your favorite family the connerys? - what a coincidence cuz we are naming ours holt- oh wait maybe not- Pete has come up with even wierder names then that! Ponce, Kail and Polo- Are these really names or is he just hitting random keys on the keyboard- the world may never know! Is ryans news from the other day that they are expecting again too? I saw the comment about the minivan- If so congrats Ryan and family!!

July 16, 2006 11:19 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I'm with Missy on that headband thing... ummm, give yours to Hunter, k?

Baby Name: C?

Cade

July 17, 2006 5:01 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

SSM- I know they will appreciate it one day. Actually they love it now, it is just everyone else that thinks I am geeky because I like to have fun!

Michelle- I think Ryan got his wife knocked up, that is what I have heard through the family grapevine. Ryan is just lucky I take the high road, otherwise I would totally be making fun of him. I think I will tell you the story sometime about how we were telling him to marry Steph and he was talking all tough and stuff. A month later BINGO!!!! 2 lines!!! and engaged!

Merrit- C? Cade? No, only 1 syllable(?) and we have to keep on the Holtan tradition of 2 or more beats per name. Hey as far as the headband goes......It's not THAT bad....not that I would wear it outside of our house, vehicle, or a Lynx game!

July 17, 2006 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!
It's after there favorite CARLSON friend!! or did you guys forget. how silly you guys are.
Lots of love

and Erik, you're always a geek in my book!!!

love
Trac

July 17, 2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Man, you are rich....okay not really but compared to our pathetic little finances....I love live sports. Actaully being in the stadium...I can watch just about anything.

July 17, 2006 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had it all in my plans WAY before I just did not want to let you all in, after all I do know how the family keeps secrets.

Thank you Michelle for the remarks.

Go with CONRAD. You could call him RAD for short and give him a mullet. Then dress him in hair band t shirts, and give him a trans am or camero pedal car. ROCK ON Little RAD.
Ryan

July 17, 2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Colton

Caden

Carter

July 17, 2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
The pix are wonderful - as Cathy mentioned, someday the kids will look at your picture and fondly remember the days that the pix were taken, and kiss your picture. I am quite relieved that the baby's name is not going to be Poskin...wasn't even sure what could be said. Thanks for visiting my site - you make me laugh. Blessings my friend...to Missy too.
Sue

July 17, 2006 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe, love it!

July 18, 2006 4:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, you and you typical "only women can type stuff attitude" - hehehehe! Woman can pound the ball, too!! Don't forget it!

John and I have been going to the arena football games recently - HOLY Crappolini - I laugh at the 8 man team.. 1 HUGE defensive lineman + 1 tiny running back + a whole bunch of other fairly average jocks = a pretty good game... Hey I can't complain; a couple of weeks ago the Fayetteville Guard won by more than 70 points so all the fans got free wings - do you get that at your WNBA games?? "Suite"

July 20, 2006 6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

July 20, 2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger April M. Shah said...

so some of us decided that if your kids name is going to start with a c then you should name him....

Coltan Holtan

Genius i tell you pure genius!

~april~

July 20, 2006 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://googleindex.info/1241.html and http://neveo.info/442.html

July 23, 2006 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C