Thursday, July 20, 2006

Take Hunter and Madison........






..........and you have Kendall!!!!!
Kendall is starting to be a lot of fun, and I can also tell you she is VERY independent. I just thought the other morning when I was going to work and Missy had her in her normal morning spot in her Target Dora couch she LOVES, and feeding herself some Coco Puffs, and watching her favorite morning cartoon, I had to get a picture of it.
Let me tell you that I took about 10 pictures of her and she did not even notice there was this flash going off and I guess it makes for a better picture, but she is fearless and had her share of bumps and bruises to show for it!
She loves to play drums as well, and she begs all the time to go down and have me play drums with her. Weird, but she actually hits all the dfferent drums and doesn't just bang on them. She leaves that to ME!
Have a great Friday!
Later,
Erik

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG. I think The Duckling would totally covet that Dora couch...

July 21, 2006 5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol too cute!
Stephen is a drummer- we can't wait to buy a little drumset for our kids! :)

July 21, 2006 5:18 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

She is getting so damn big. What a sweet little doll baby. Ah, were you secretly pretending to be a member of Bon Jovi?

July 21, 2006 7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys let her eat in the living room- with cereal! wow you are either really brave- or dont mind cleaning- or she is very talented with the spoon already! my kidlet still spills every thing all over- or tries to finger paint with food!
michelle

July 21, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger Me said...

... I love Little Bear! I need to have another child so I have an excuse to watch it again. LOL.

July 22, 2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C