Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pictures!



I have a lot of pictures from DC, so rather than put 10 up, I will segment them for the next couple days along with a little feature about what they were. If you don't care, and don't really wanna know what the pictures meant, please click on a Google ad and then go to another site! If you care, enjoy the meaning that they felt to me!
I will start from the bottom up.
Lincoln memorial and a pic of me and my man honest Abe!
I love this memorial mainly because in Wedding Crashers they were sitting on the base of the steps looking over the reflecting pool after a night of Wedding Crashing! If you didn't see it, please do!
Next is a picture of me by my other favorite site, the White House where another legend in the making resides. President Bush, who I DID buy a bobblehead of him and on top of my bar he now sits next to my Jesus bobblehead. (Don't try to find any signifigance of that, it is just the next place I had availible for a bobblehead).
That's all for tonight, I have to go get aquainted with my wife after being gone for a couple days if you know what I mean!!!!!
Later,
Erik

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you are going to play cribbage or something- right- actually please dont answer that!!
glad you had a good trip!
michelle

August 03, 2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude - (don't ya love that I start out most of my responses that way! - Just quoting you!)

So, what is it that you are trying to prove - that you are more buff than good ol' Abe?

And Dude - I thought you would definately have Abraham sitting next to the OTHER Abraham's home in the sand pit.... What happened??

August 15, 2006 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

February 14, 2007 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C