Camera phones are overrated!

1st off, I appreciate all the people(or at least 6) who said I should keep blogging. No I wasn't looking for attention. If I feel like the point of blogging is to make ME happy, I probably won't.
I do it to keep people up to date on the Holtans.
For instance, this morning on the way to work I am going down a steep hill I go down every morning and being that is was cool last night and the sun was shining down upon the Mississippi River valley(Yes, the old Mis......the old Man), there was a pretty fog that I thought would be a good picture, but this camera phone kind of takes the luster out of it.
But, to let you know I see through these eyes for YOU...................whomever might be reading this garble. Actually that didn't make any sense because why would I take a picture for me and show it to you? Well, that isn't weird, but I took the picture to post on the site it just could have been better.
Alright, I need to go drop my car off real quick and walk back to work!
Later,
Erik











3 Comments:
I'm in a blog funk too. This would explain why I have a photo of a spilled cup of coffee on my site and nothing more. LOL.
I am not giving it 'up' - heaven forbid because by tomorrow it would be taken over by a porn site! Bah ha ha. But I'm just going to cruise around the comments for awhile. ;)
Erik,
The picture is so pretty - looks like MN is going through the same beginning stages of leaves changing as we are in our neck of the woods. I think blogging is a great way to connect...I mean I will probably never actually meet you and Mis and the kids, but I feel as though we know each other. And it's true - we don't blog for ourselves or just to hear ourselves talk...our goal is to TELL about meaningful things..like all the time you spent in the sand, and all the wonderful times you are having with your family in the months since you've been back home. Right under your picture and where your name and location are, you have a terrific statement:
"I want to be one who does whats right for others! "
THAT says a lot about why you are online.
Thanks for being here and sharing your family and your experiences.
Take care, friend.
Okay, that reminds me I need to call cingular and bitch,. I can't send my photos off my phone anymore, nor can I recieve text messages. UGH.
I love taking pics with my phone.
That is a great pic!
Post a Comment
<< Home