Thursday, September 14, 2006

Gettin' hooked up!



I will guarantee that this guy did not plan on this when he went fishing in the morning! I guess if you have ever fished and caught a fish through their eye, this might be pay back!
I am not too much a fisherman, except when the kids want to off the dock at the cabin.

I don't know why I posted this one, I thought I would figure out how they were gonna get the hook out with the barb on it!

What else? Uhhhh...............not much really, but I was in the Burnsville Fire Muster Parade last Sunday with my buddy Rod, who needed help with VFW Colorguard at the front of the parade. It was cold but pretty fun. Maybe I will go see if there are pictures of the parade on a website!

Later,
Erik

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Uh yeah...GSWs, stabbings I can deal with...a fish hook in the eye...not so much...

I can't even sit still looking at that...

September 14, 2006 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL!
Ryan

September 14, 2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

OH MY!!! I have enough trouble dealing with an eyelash in my eye...a fish hook??? I don't think so!!

September 14, 2006 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 19, 2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger April M. Shah said...

ok...

all i have to say is that you need to post something new and do it quick. This picture is seriously making me want to throw up. What the hell is up with that picture........barf.

seriously something new please!

~ApriL~

September 19, 2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude - Keep it for a few more days! I had a case like that in surgery a couple of years ago - Now all I want to do is go home and find the photo of the rocky mountains as seen through the gaping shotgun hole in a man's leg. (Care of the hospital formerly known as Fitzsimons Army Medical Center - Yes, there were huge windows to the mountains in the surgical suite! Sweet!) - Enough Blabbering from the goddess of the surgery floor! - later.

September 19, 2006 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that freaked me out, I thought that was you at first!! good thing I read your posts. LOL

Take care! and yeah please post soon so that pic moves along, it is a bit sickening! LOL

September 20, 2006 8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with April...PLEASE post anything...you don't even have to write anything, just so long as I don't have to see that picture when I check back!

September 20, 2006 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I've to go and vomit, thanx!!

September 21, 2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger Me said...

My comment (out loud) when I saw it... "Ohhhhh shit."

September 21, 2006 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C