Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I have class!


How do you like the weather up

here ? It snowed so much!!!!

No, kidding, it's a sample picture, but I am here at Camp Ripley in northern MN, and loving it.

Actually I am at Annual Training for the week instructing an EMT class and I was going to show a picture of a dead person but couldn't load it. Oh well, you may not have wanted to see it anyways!

I will be back home Friday and Missy could maybe pop a baby any day. We'll see, I shouldn't be so far away, I had better keep my cell phone charged.

Later,

Erik

4 Comments:

Blogger April M. Shah said...

oh my gosh...i can't believe it is almost time for missy to have the baby. You better make sure that your cell phone is by your side and charged at all times. Wow that is amazing. You will have to let us all know the second it happens. Although i guess for the last one you were over in Iraq so being in MN isn't that far away compared. Wow exciting.

~ApriL~

October 25, 2006 7:14 AM  
Blogger barb pfister said...

Time has really flown by, I can't believe it is time for Missy to have the baby already. Keep the cell nearby and good luck!!!!!!

October 25, 2006 7:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful.
Frickin' cold, but beautiful.

October 26, 2006 5:26 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
Well it's good to know that Western NY isn't the only place in the country that gets this stuff in October. Get home safe and God bless you and Missy and your family. I'm glad that you don't have to jump through hoops and run through airports to get home for this birth.
Blessings,
Sue

October 26, 2006 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C