Chill out!
Man, I can truly say there are some freaks out there in the world.
This whole thing regarding the other day, for which I just posted the photo, and want no credit for being a source of it, has brought me many a supportive emails from great patriots supporting the troops, but also a lot of criticism for those against Bush and Cheney. What? I have even been branded an alleged war criminal on another site out there. Whatever, I am not hiding as to the reason I took the picture down, I am just not being a source of it.
Listen I respect all the people who don't agree with our president or the conservative point of view. But remember when Clinton was president the Republicans were saying the exact same mean things about the dems. It is what it is, and I will say what Kerry said was dumb, regardless of what the intent was. For what he did say there is no mistaking what the perception of that comment meant especially to someone who is a soldier. I really could give a crap what Kerry says cause he is not from MN, and is not running for president, but it was a dumb comment either way.
Why are we so insitant on beating our own country people so severely? Attack ads on both sides are so extreme you would think that the opponents wish harm on each other. So why do they shake hands before and after debates when they say such bad things about each other? That seems fake to me!
Oh well, I am not hiding from that photo at all freaks, but when people start calling you at home and it brings my family into it, that means it has gone too far, and for what?
Well, I get to go on a date with my wife today to the Gopher game and she is due today by the way, so maybe we can knock this thing out by midnight tonight or something. I got so lucky to have a wife that when she gets pregnant has such a sexy ass!
Later,
Erik











2 Comments:
Dang it, stop talking about all this political crap! I just come here to see if you've expanded your family by 2 feet yet!!!!!
:)
Hi Erik
I just loved the picture :) I am no fan of Mr Kerry, and I am very happy he didn't win last time.
But, as I Norwegian I certainly though your name was familiar. Thats not so strange since more people of Norwegian descend lives in Minnesota than in Norway. Anyway, from my hometown there's another Erik Holtan, goalkeeper on the soccer team Odd-Grenland. Must be a relative of yours, here he is:
http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/norsk/eliteguiden/00/spillerdata/spiller1085.hbs
Post a Comment
<< Home