Thursday, November 09, 2006

Conner Chase Holtan.........






.........was born into our family today at 5:09am weighing in at 8 lbs. 5 oz.!!!!!!!
After a a false alarm on Tuesday night, and a 73 degree day yesterday in which I went to work and Missy did yard work all day and then I came home and her and I went to MOA to walk this baby out, we came home and went to sleep at 9pm tired from being at the hospital the night before. Well, 11:30 comes around and Missy says we need to go to the hospital again, so we headed on over to the hospital in St. Paul to try again. This time was it, and 5 hours later, Conner was here. we had a great day and all of the kids got to see Conner. I am blessed to have what I do, and the wife in Missy that I have, and the now 4 beautiful kids we have produced.
I have to say we are also blessed to have the family and freinds we do and and thanks so much for the visits at the hospital and the cards, flowers, emails, and calls that we received today.
For all the nice comments waiting on Conners arrival on the site, thanks for being part of it.
Without you all it would not be as joyous of an occasion as it is this day!
More to come tommorrow!
Later,
Erik

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Erik...
It is such a blessing to log in and see your wonderful news just a little while after you have posted. It is an honor to be the first one to reply and say to all of you CONGRATULATIONS....he is beautiful - THAT's no surprise. May God bless you all - please give my love to Missy. And I am so glad that all went well and mom and baby are healthy.
Hugs to you always,
Sue

November 09, 2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Congratulations to you all Erik. He is beautiful. Your wife looks lovely as always.

November 10, 2006 3:29 AM  
Blogger barb pfister said...

Congrats!!!!!! He is really cute and I know you all will welcome hime with all the love you and the kids seem to have for each other.

Barb

November 10, 2006 6:50 AM  
Blogger Me said...

He looks JUST like Hunter!!! :)

Awesome job Missy - healthy happy beautiful baby. Congrats to you both.

November 10, 2006 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG he's sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ack! Congrats Erik!

*big hugs*

November 12, 2006 4:53 AM  
Blogger mdvelazquez said...

Adorable.

Congrats!

November 14, 2006 4:25 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Excellent! Congratulations to you all :-)
You guys are really blessed with a great family!!

November 27, 2006 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C