Since so many folks are reading the blog today.....
Lets start anew!!!!!
Needless to say I have had a lot of ribbing around the office today. Funny for them, not for me.
I can appreciate it though, I mean I put up this blog and not too many really cared about what I was talking about.
Oh well, Missy is due here any time and we are waiting for the arrival of the little man.
I know that she is ready and the kids are very ready to have a little brother.
What else do you all want to talk about? How about the Timberwolves.
And yeah, they call me "scoop" around the office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Later,
Erik











5 Comments:
Hey,
Did you see that KG got a n award for his generosity. That is nice to see! Other athletes need to take his cue especially football players!. He is never in trouble and does his job with out the attitude.
Did you see the new $1500 court side seats?
Ryan
E-mailme the picture.I want in on funny.
OK Scoop....no more jokes.
S-CURVE
Erik,
How about those SABRES??? :):):)
I want my own blog so I can be famous like you Zoltan.
S-CURVE
Post a Comment
<< Home