Til the baby comes!



We have a new camera now, so I got the all the pics off the old one, and getting ready to take the new one to the hospital to show pics of the birth! Yeah right, I remember when Madison was born and the whole labor thing was new to us, I took lots of video of the pre birth stuff, and I got away with it cause Missy was all drugged up, going back and watching all the contractions and stuff has to be painful for her.
As a said before she was due yesterday and still nothing, but I'm hoping if he is late enough he will just come out walking and be potty trained so we can skip all that fun stuff. Probably not, but we'll see what happens this week, or tonight. I feel bad for Missy cause she is tired and it is wearing thin for her and her back.
Here are some Halloween pics, and you can see Hunter doesn't put too much into costumes, and it is hard to be Wonder Woman for Madison when it is freezing out and you have to put layers on. Kendall actually very much enjoyed trick or treating, and said please and thank you to all the folks she wanted candy from. She liked being a bunny until her whiskers were put on and then she hated the feel of the makeup! And her Elmo basket is now what she calls her purse, and wants to bring it everywhere.
Stay tuned for the dragged out process called birth!
Later,
Erik











4 Comments:
oh my gosh your kids are adorable. It is getting close to the time when there will be another boy running through the house. Are you excited? i am :) If I am this excited when other people have kids I wonder what i am going to be like when i have my first?
~ApriL~
Erik,
I agree with April - your kids are adorable...hoping Missy has the new baby very soon. Just to let you know that our internet is down at home so if I miss the announcement, please forgive me.
Sending hugs and prayers to you and your beautiful family.
Sue
*waves* adorable family....glad you all are well!
What a cutie!
Did you know I am finally getting a little girl in my life. Sgt Dan and his wife Kat are having a baby in December. Her name will be Gabrielle (Gabby). How cool is that!!!!!I can't wait.
Prayers going out to Missy and your baby that is on the way.
God bless you and yours.
Post a Comment
<< Home