From our family to yours.......................
..................Have a Merry Christmas.
I have to be honest, their have been more comments left since my computer has been down then before, but yeah, I have somewhat alleviated my computer issue at home. Still not enough to get internet, but I can play some damn Minesweeper thats for sure.
I actually had to go buy a new hard drive, and install it, and load programs on to it. So I diagnosed the problem, and fixed it all in one. I am NOT technical, but I think I am starting to be. Some of you all computer dudes think it's not a big deal, but I do.
So, anyways, I don't really have any pics to put up. I wish I did, but I don't, I mean I DO, but once again, they are on the old HD.
Two things I leave you with today!!!!
What is with the SPAM lately. Totally unorginized SPAM, and useless if you asked me. I would assume the point of SPAM is to have people visit the sites you "claim" to have interest in, and then I go there and you make $, but why would I go to a site that has a SPAM for such an unorganized comment? I would even give the person some love for being stupid, but it is like someone in the desert trying to sell bags of ice without a freezer to put them in.( I just made that one up)
Also, point #2.................Holy Crap, it's finally snowing heavy this year, I just looked out the window, and I am going HOME!!!!!!
Later,
Erik











5 Comments:
"I have been using Advanced Gain Pro for 3 months now and I must say I'm simply amazed. I really didn't think the product would have this many benefits. I really only purchased the pills to help the reliability of my erections. But to my surprise every aspect of my penis and sex life has improved. I have larger, harder erections easily, and I can really satisfy my girlfriend fully now."
Dexter, Chicago
Finally! A new pill that really works!
________________________________
Our others products, more info here:
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim
Their is a company that will/can recover your info off the HD, It will cost you though. Or you can try to get it to boot as a slave and pull the pics off.
GOod Luck
Ryan
Ryan,
Is there a company that will show you the proper way of the use of their? Also, no it won't boot at all, it is skipping. I am going to take it and extract the info. like you said. Yeah I know I have to pay.
And SON OF A.....I don't want any pills SPAM person. I have no problems with erections, so get to steppin............
Good to hear from you! sorry to hear about the dead HP. ugh. I hate computers! Really I do!
Hope you and your family have a Wonderful Christmas!!! and a Happy New year!!!
Take care!
CAT
Hey, when I am checking in at work I really dont care if I use correct grammer or evn spl ting rit k.
Ryan
PS I dont care anyway
Post a Comment
<< Home