Thursday, December 14, 2006

I know you have been wondering.

I know that all 5 of you have been wondering what the Holtans are up to but quite frankly our dang computer is busted and I have about as much desire to go get it fixed as I do to go to my next dental appointment. I want to, but I actually enjoy not going on the computer at night after work. I do know it is the holiday time period and I like to update people as to where we are on our trek over the river and through the woods.
I will get fixinf the computer but in the mean time have an egg nog for The Holtans!!!!!
Later,
Erik

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least things are going ok. cant remember my log in so just stopping by to say hi. have a merry christams and happy new year holtan family. i know we will enjoy our first christmas with mabel rose. talk to you later erik.

michelle pfister

December 14, 2006 2:34 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Glad to know that you guys are all ok.

December 15, 2006 5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you! sorry the computer is broke, but I am sure the break is refreshing.

Hope you and your family have a Great Christmas and a wonderful New year!

Take care my blogging brother!

December 15, 2006 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy levitra online

http://mtsu32.mtsu.edu:11263/_disc2/00000193.htm#cialis

December 15, 2006 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you spent so much time on the computer before, why didn't you post more? ( I have so much crap to give)
Ryan

December 19, 2006 6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me #5! :)

December 20, 2006 8:03 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Merry Christmas to the Holtan family. Have the best New Year (2007)ever.

December 20, 2006 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, is Levitra amoung the 5? They seem to like your post too.......

Have a great Christmas and I'll be waiting for updated pics.

Destiny

December 20, 2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk- get your computer fixed!

hehe
Have a merry christmas!

December 20, 2006 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk- get your computer fixed!

hehe
Have a merry christmas!

December 20, 2006 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk- get your computer fixed!

hehe
Have a merry christmas!

December 20, 2006 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C