Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wow, that was fun!

So, Christmas is over now, and evidently my font is set to bold, so I will go with it.
We had a good christmas, and other than the fact we have to train the kids that more brothers and sisters for them also means we have to ration the skateboards for Hunter and the jewelry for Madison. See, Kendall got tons of stuff, but at the end of the day all she wanted to play with was is Thomas the Train train. Conner, he just likes to play with mom's boob, that is a cheap present (Don't worry Missy doesn't read this anyways.)
So, hopefully everyones elses went well. Despite my yelp of heavy snow in my last post, it stopped just as fast and I could get in the car to enjoy it. Oh well, I am fine if snow hold off til Feb.
Hunter should be gettin his cast off in a couple weeks, he got a purple one this time so he is good. We have been oing to a lot of Timberwolves games, and that is cool(Don't even get me started on the one game where I just took Kendall)
Missy is still HOT as always, Conner and Madison are all good along with Kendall.
Everyone enjoy the week!
Later,
Erik

4 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Somehow I KNEW that your lucky duck wife would be hot just mere weeks after giving birth. I'd hate her for it if she was such a sweetie and so cool. LOL.

Ya know... new photos of kids and babies are ALWAYS welcome on sites where you don't really feel like posting. Hint hint.

December 28, 2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Somehow I KNEW that your lucky duck wife would be hot just mere weeks after giving birth. I'd hate her for it if she was such a sweetie and so cool. LOL.

Ya know... new photos of kids and babies are ALWAYS welcome on sites where you don't really feel like posting. Hint hint.

December 28, 2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Glad your family had a great Christmas. It is great when you can be together and enjoy each other. HAppy New year!

December 30, 2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Happy Holidays, and a Very Happy NEw Year to y'all!

December 31, 2006 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C