Wednesday, January 24, 2007

An Rotten Apple for your thoughts!

Not that you can read the writing on this suppposed "motivational" sign, but as I was looking through this catolog I recieved at work from Succesories I noticed this poster! How motivated am I supposed to be by a big poster that say "MAKE IT HAPPEN", with the picture of a brown diarriah colored apple?
I don't get, but then again I am no millionare so my success in the workplace is not proven.
So then I started to make my own "Successories" to which I found some pics and started to put captions.
I should add a commentary that I am not big on Succesories, because it is false motivation. If you can't be motivated by where you are at naturally, with your own leaders then you are just working for a paycheck. So cash it for what it is....A job to make $!
If I am your boss and I don't motivate you naturally with respect by my actions, then I think I should motivate you to quit.
Point being is that people put these things up in the office(mine included) that say nice pretty sayings. Does that mean that everything is all good? No, and maybe that Apple above is right on the money!!!!! Looks nice and Green and fresh on the outside.........but once you cut into it things look crappy on the inside!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Successories are onto something.

So I am putting a picture up of a motivational scene, please leave a comment as to what type of Successory you would caption underneath it.

Later,
Erik

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is an Apple Orange, I dont fully get it either but they Made it happen! I think it would taste like crap.
Ryan

January 25, 2007 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot to comment about the picture
"Motivation?! Quit looking at me and get your @ss back to work!"
Ryan

January 25, 2007 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an apple on the outside and an orange on the inside... not a rotten apple! LOL

January 26, 2007 5:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dammit...I tried like twelve starts on a caption but couldn't make it work...the punch-line was "Kiss my ass!"...

Crud...my big moment to shine and I buckle.

January 26, 2007 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"show them you're big, little guy!"

-Mark

January 29, 2007 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C