Monday, January 29, 2007

Well, I guess I will just get more pics!




Now that I have the laptop working and can put new pictures to post up, as luck would have it, I can't find the charger for the camera battery. So I do what I can and will put some leftover pics up from the past month. You can see 1 from Christmas with me and the autographed Paul Stanley guitar that Missy got me. That was cool. The kids busted my other one in half fittingly Paul Stanley style breaking the neck in half. You can see one of our visits to MOA in which Kendall is on her favorite ride The Horsies as she calls them. She loves that dang thing, but gets mad when it's over and won't get off. Also, Madison manning her booth at the inventers fair at school.

And then of course Conner growing as he should.

In other news, going back to my last post, I have never heard of a AppleOrange and don't really know what the purpose of that would be. Oh well!

Today I was able to go to a press coference at the capitol with governor Pawlenty regarding TriCare(military health insurance), in which they announced more providers accepting it in this state. It's a good thing for us that use it, and of course one of the comments they provided was that for the Medical facilities that accept it the government pays much smaller amounts for procedures performed, it may not be the best business decision for the providers, but a good civic decision for the healthcare companies, and I got home with a TriCare letter for Hunters broken arm in which the hospital charged $7,100 for his ER visit and surgery, and TriCare allowed $838 in which they paid. HELLO, that is a HUGE differential, that I can't imagine they are making a profit off Hunter. But either way it is very enlightening.

That is about it, although I have to say Happy Birthday to my brother Mark in Colorado, last week, for which I never called, but Mark I saw you left a comment on the last post. Sorry I haven't called. Tommorrow, if I get off my ass I will give you a call and have the kids talk to you as well!

Later,

Erik

13 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I just saw a little 4 year old I know with that EXACT SHIRT that Hunter has on. :)


Just smiled when I saw it. PS: awesome guitar!!!

January 31, 2007 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the hospitals they make it up on people like me who have shitty insurance!.
Ryan

January 31, 2007 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooo there- wow- both your boys look like they have grown up so much and the girls still look the same?? I guess the boys take after there dad in getting older and the girls take after missy and seem not to age!! ha ha.
-Sexy connerys wife :)

January 31, 2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Conner is such s cutie!!!

February 01, 2007 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pics! Conner is Getting so big!!! love the new Guitar!! Way Cool Dude!!!!

Take care!

February 01, 2007 7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who can help me with .httpaccess ?
where i can fined full information about .httpaccess file syntaxis?

February 06, 2007 11:28 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi Erik,
Just stopped in to say hello and to see if you had more pictures posted. It's always a pleasure to see the kids and these are just as great as the last time I checked them - we are never opposed to new ones (hint hint).
Hugs and blessings to your family.
Sue

February 06, 2007 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 07, 2007 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been nominated for one or more RFS Blog awards! Hooray!
Go to my blog to pick up nomination button!
Let the games begin!

February 07, 2007 6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

February 08, 2007 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alprazolam xanax


adipex drug



prozac fluoxetine


viagra online

February 08, 2007 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

February 09, 2007 4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

digital camera review


digital camera canon powershot



camera digital evision

panasonic digital camera software

February 09, 2007 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C