Did I mention we are lazy picture takers?


SO of course, I really am not that exciting of a blog writer anymore, but that is probably by choice. I watch the news everyday and want to strangle some people and congratulate others, but I don't really feel the need to vent about things. I suppose I get that out at work, although for me I tend to bite my lip(I know anyone at work will disagree with me on that one)
Most people like to look at pics of our litter(kids, not garbage) but we have had the opportunity to take pics, but we bring the camera with and unpack it when we get home with NOTHING on it. We should work on that.
So in the meantime (as I always say) I am providing some little "gift photos" taken by our camera. I will plug Best Buy cause it won't hurt my google ad subjects(not that I make any $ off it), but we bought our camera there and it was the floor model. And in the camera already were some nice photos taken by some potential customers at the store. Thanks for that, now I can study the Best Buy store just by looking at the photos.
Other than that, it has been COLD, and I see others say how cold it has been where they live, and of couse there is a Florida NG soldier in the same position I am in there who I have a good repore with and he likes to email me the weekly forecast in Jacksonville. Things like he hates to run the air conditioner in December, but also when it gets cold there(50's) he says to keep it up where it is suppose to be.
Conner is growing, Kendall is BUSY, Hunter and Madison want to start guitar and piano respectively. Missy is very nurturing to us all, and we are blessed ot have a great mom and wife in this household for sure. I have become a workaholic and that is something that is not me by nature, but I suppose I like it.
Enjoy Best Buy,
Later,
Erik











7 Comments:
That kid needs to cut his hair!
Ryan
Erik, it's always good to see you - your posts always make me smile. The kids sound happy - and Missy too. You all deserve to be happy, my friend. Blessings to you and Missy and the kids.
I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:
www.americanlegends.blogspot.com
If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.
Thanks,
David
wow, for a minute there I thought you had an older child you had to introduce! LOL
good to hear from you!
Hope you and the family are well!
Too funny - I was reading the whole post waiting for you to tell me who that kid was! LOL.
PS:
My co-worker bought a refurbished camera from them - only he didn't tell me it was. So I go to get familiar with our new company camera and I see a photo of a very very pretty woman with dark hair sitting in the back of a car and smiling.
My co-workers wife is a blonde.
Hmmmm.
He had some 'splainin' to do!
But then I realized he bought an "Open Box" model to save money and she came with the camera. LOL.
Not to mention lazy blogger!
Ryan
Good post.
Post a Comment
<< Home