Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Kendall
















Tommorrow is Kendalls 2nd birthday and man is she not just cute? And our little man Conner is getting so big and the kid smiles all the time.




We had a party for Kendall last Saturday with family and although she can be a little handful that is what makes her Kendall, we love her so much and are proud of who she is.



And so everyone knows her favorite word is Mall of America, well that is 3 words, but she wants to go there all of the time. She wakes of in the morning saying she wants to go to Mall of America, and when I leave for work in the morning I say goodbye, she says goodbye.....then I say I love you, she says I Love you......I say have a good day, she says have a good day, and then I walk away and she says Mall of America! I think we take her too much, and we will keep on taking her because we like it too. We have yearly passes to Underwater Adventures, so we tend to go to that a lot at where else.....Mall of America.




Here are some pics!


Later,


Erik



9 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Happy Birthday Miss Kendall!!!!

...and had to laugh at Hunter's DIFFERENT SHOE LACES! LOL. That caught my eye right away.

BTW: I couldn't believe when blogrolling showed a little "updated" sign next to your name. I didn't think it was true! I thought blogroll must be wrong! Ha ha.

March 08, 2007 5:01 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

hi Erik,
Happy Birthday to Kendall. I remember her birthday because Kasey celebrates his one day earlier on the 6th. We wanted to go out to visit but couldn't.
Your family has changed Erik - more beautiful every time I see your pix of them.
God bless you and Missy and the kids. How blessed you are.
Hugs to you my friend.

March 08, 2007 6:15 AM  
Blogger barb pfister said...

Happy Birthday Kendall!!!!!! the kids just get cuter and cuter and the little man is getting really big. What a good looking family.

Have a great day!!!!!

March 08, 2007 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kendal!!! wow you have got the most adorable kids Erik!

good to hear and see you!

Take care!

March 08, 2007 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww Happy Birthday to Kendall!!

(ok I know I'm seriously late with the birthday wishes lol sorry)

March 17, 2007 6:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is amazing how all 3 of your kids have similar facial characteristics. (I know that big 15 letter word will throw you! HA!)

The pictures are great though!! Happy Birthday to your Lil' Momma!

March 19, 2007 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man- only 3 of them are yours- ha ha- who is claiming the other one- hope it wasnt the milk man- cuz he really seems to get around! ha ha
:) michelle

March 26, 2007 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on erikholtan.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research presents that almost 70% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

March 21, 2010 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How you find ideas for articles, I am always lack of new ideas for articles. Some tips would be great

July 08, 2010 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C